Important Safety Tips
- Always make sure remote controls are kept out of reach of children.
- Make sure the wall buttons are placed high enough that children can not activate them.
- Teach children not to walk or run beneath a closing door.
- After activating an opener, do not drive or walk away until the door is completely closed.
- Be sure the force adjustment of the opener is set to provide the least amount of force necessary to trigger the reversing system. Test it monthly.
- Have your door/opener system professionally serviced on an annual basis, please.
- If you have an older garage door opener, you may want to consider replacing it with a newer and safer system. Systems with out photo eyes (circa’93 or earlier) cannot be repaired by us due to liability issues. We want you and your family to be able to safely and consistently use the electric operator. Please call us for a quote for a new electric operator.